- Hospitality Industry : Graduates may engage in the works such as management or marketing of international famous hotels and restaurants.
- Service Industry : Graduates may engage in the general service works such as department store, club, public relation companies or others.
- Food Science Industry : Food manage, food inspection, food safety, quality control, food promotion and food development are also other options for graduates’ career planning.
- Food Preparation Industry : Graduates may also engage in the project planners or service persons for exhibition, banquet, and tourism related works.
- Tourism Industry : Graduates may also engage in the project planners or service persons for exhibition, banquet, and tourism related works.
- Continue post-graduate course : Graduates may continue their postgraduate programs for food science, nutrition, tourism, hospitality, and management.
- Government employment : Graduates may also consider government employments as their alternative choice, such as HACCP or food examination technicians.